Wednesday 29 December 2010

Inventor Of Words Never Before Known by Mark Parry.


For many years now I have invented strange words.  I have done this since I was a child.  I kind of have my own special language.  Kodiak is one word that I cannot find in the Oxford Dictionary.  My sister Maria is exactly the same.  She invents words like me. 

I often think that my own special language is Latin.  Yet somehow this type of Latin is still foreign.  Maybe I just add a few extra ingredients to the mixture.  And all this seems to turn out very well.  Maybe it's a language of the past, that I used to speak in another life.  Mono-Dias is a word I like to use a bit.  They say that people with Asperger's syndrome, often create their own perfect languages.  If the words are not in the dictionary, it's still OK.  Do not worry about words or phrases, because it's what's in the heart that counts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment