Saturday 8 January 2011

Forty years


Here's to the last forty years of my life.  The many years of being treated like scum by society.  Oswestry people are a lot of horrible town folk, that are very sick.  These idiots that can't give up the ghost, are always planning things that are corrupt, against my sister and I.  They rejected my sister and I, many years ago.  Now we should be allowed to do the same back to them, as well. 

My sister and I have built a very strong Fort.  It has very high walls that are impenetrable, with inaccessible walls.  Deep within the mountain of power, there is an Incognito song, that plays continuously.  Snakes of total ignorance can only rise up so far.  And our walls are trully sound-proof.  What others may hear, isn't always true to the real facts.  Their ears are always deceiving, with a mistaken impression about us.

The mirror that hangs in space has many hidden concepts, and secretive agendas.  One person can hold onto many personalities, from the past.  An unseen fire can rage on and on, even when the flames have completely died down.  My lover is dancing alone, until I finally meet her in the spirit.  No-one can stop this searching heart.  It is black and never ending with deep eternity.  Human eyes and senses can't pierce these rugged landscapes.  Because pain makes us all remember our lonely yesterdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment