Tuesday 28 December 2010

Value Added Ignorance by Mark Parry.

Seven-striped rainbow flag. Drawn by Fibonacci.Image via Wikipedia

Everyday we have information rammed down our throats, by the media.  They always give us rubbish that we don't want to know, about gay relationships etc.  We are never given good news about straight relationships.  A rainbow is all colours of the spectrum.  Not just one single colour or point of view. 

On top of all this shit news we're forced to listen to, you come across good news that is never on TV.  Relationships that have lasted longer than those on TV soap kingdom.  Why do we all pay vast amounts for a TV Licence?  We never get decent programs etc.  So, why buy something that doesn't even give you any freedom? 

The world of today is certainly going barmy.  You've got this secret army of slavery-enforcers, making our lives a bloody misery.  Now they upstairs, want us all to pay VAT on top of the products we buy.  They want us to spend larger amounts of cash, for something that is totally worthless.  I think this is a total disgrace.  You buy a sofa for £299.  This was reduced from £599.  Before that it was supossed to be £1000.  This kind of language to someone with Asperger's is confusing, to say the least.

As Jim Royale would say, VAT...My Arse!  A sofa isn't even worthy of being £299.  It would be a better world, if Autistic people ran the bloody planet instead.  We wouldn't have confusing information etc etc.  England has gone up in smoke, with Value Added Ignorance. 

Let me finnish this post by saying something positive.  I have nothing serious against gays or lesbians.  But I totally dislike it, when these people enforce their ways upon me.  Gays and lesbians are free to do their own thang.  But I am a straight male, and I've always fancied the female of the species.  I love female Goths.  I love Japanese girls.  I love Chinese girls.  And I also love German and Russian females too.  So, I can't be gay myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment