Friday 31 December 2010

So-Called Big Society by Mark Parry.


So David Cameron wants a "BIG SOCIETY" does he?  Where the poor work for the super wealthy, and give them all the credit.  The rich get OBEs or MBEs, and the poor work in sweat houses.  The big charities get all the credit, and the smaller charities get their funding stopped.  This says a lot about David Cameron and his so-called Tory policies.  What can we expect to come through the backdoor next? 

The whole concept of Global Warming is a cover up.  It's to hide the mistakes, that the super-wealthy have created.  I have never trusted the wealthy.  They hoard it all up for their future greedy plans.  This is so typical of a Lib-Dem/Tory revolution.  More and more people have come out of work, because of the stupid policies of the wealthy.  They ruin our chances of being sucessful, so that they can keep our money, to use for daft purposes.  It's all wrong.

On January 4th 2011 our taxes all go up.  What a bleak year it will be for many of us.  This is so typical of every Tory year.  They all intend to create higher taxes for the poorest.  All the items we buy will be very expensive.  We already pay far too much for items we need.  The poorest and the disabled will be worse off .  The country will carry on being crippled by these greedy Tories. 

I will not be trusting local services again.  If I become an outcast, then I will carry on talking to myself, and the wall.  I already have very few friends.  So this won't matter at all.  My life is already boring enough as it is.  I have never been accepted by any so-called BIG SOCIETY.  I am an under-dog, and never get any recognition for whatever I do.  I am lost eternally in my own little Asperger-world.  If you ignore your tormentors, they will eventually go away.  We should ignore the systems of control.  Sometimes, ignorance can be very blissful.


No comments:

Post a Comment