Tuesday 25 January 2011

Different Government/Same Old Shite.


Autistic children in the UK will grow up to be Autistic adults.  What the fuck is the government doing about this?  Sod all.  We never do settle down, because the bastard UK government don't listen to us at all.  This is because there will always be irregularities, in all the proposals and plans of the government.  It is their useless policies, that stop Autistic children becoming successful Autistic adults. 

It is no longer worthy of listening to the news.  The news on TV is just a load of propaganda.  It is designed to make you and I believe, they are doing good for the entire of the country.  It is a load of wankers arguing in The House Of Commons, about policies that should've been applied years ago.  Great Britain is living in the Dark Ages.  We are being fed the same old shite as before.  That's why I won't listen to the news.

I would rather listen to something that will teach my brain, something about Gothic history.  The Radio is also full of useless tosh like R+B.  You hear the same old repetative beat continuously. Useless popstars singing like as if they are robots, instead of being human, and having deep human emotions.  Emotionless crap isn't good for the human soul.  Dark music has to be built on extreme powerful feelings etc.  That's why I want my Analogue life back.  Analogue feedback makes dark music sound powerful. 

And last night as I lay in bed.  Thoughts started running through my mind, on repeat mode.  I felt as if I've learned many things in life.  I've been an outcast for almost all my lifetime.  Never have I once experienced the pleasure of sex.  Life has taught me to distrust society.  People have always let me down, no matter what.  In the words of Vesta Williams, Once Bitten Twice Shy.  That has always been me.  You end up trusting someone once, but never again.  This is what was going through my mind last night.  I will never support any system, that claims to be helping outsiders of society fit in ever again.  They let you down once, and they will do it again. 

The government secretly use special groups, in order to find out information about you.  Take credit cards for instance.  You buy something in a supermarket, and then they bombard your home with hundreds of leaflets, trying to get you hooked into buying something like pet insurance.  And all long, you could've just been buying pet food for someone else.  This kind of system has got to be banned in the UK.  If I want something from a shop, then I'll go and buy it under my own self-esteem.  Not because someone else wants me to instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment